A listing of just some of my written works, arranged by category.
Massive Online Gamer magazine:
- MOG #33, “Patch 4.2 Puts the War Back in Warcraft.” Purchase here.
- MOG #34, “The Flightpath Less Traveled: Unique Playstyles in the World of Warcraft” and “Dungeon Etiquette Guide: Proper Behavior in World of Warcraft’s Dungeon Finder.” Purchase here.
- MOG #35, “Mists of Pandaria: Blizzard Unleashes Pandemonium on World of Warcraft Players.” Purchase here.
- Guild Wars 2: High Risk, High Reward
- GW2, TERA, and The Secret World: Who Comes Out on Top?
- WoW Killers (That Didn’t Kill WoW)
- The Lighter Side of MMOs
- Most Shocking MMO Incidents
- MMO Mechanics That Need to Be Reexamined
- Six Ideas for Your Next Player Hosted Event
- 10 Common MMO Player Types
- Story in MMOs: A Paradox
- 8 Great MMO Players of History
- Top 3 MMO Trends
- World of Wacraft: Cataclysm travelogue, Eastern Kingdoms
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm travelogue, Kalimdor
Co-authored with environmental lawyer David McRobert:
- Contributing author for My Municipal Recycling Program Made Me Fat and Sick
- EBR Application: Peterborough Sustainability Learning Center
- Reduce and Reuse, and Why They Trump “Recycle”
- History of Car Clear Bra Paint Protection film
- Films for Windows Enhance Energy Efficiency, Safety, and Security
- Eight (Bad) Ways People Talk on the Web
- The Six Stages of Inspiration
- Six Things That Make Getting Tasered Look Awesome
- 10 Female Video Game Characters Who Are More Than Just Eye Candy
- Five (Bad) Ways People Behave on the Web
- Eight Sweet Perks of Being a Nerd
- People From Commercials We’d Like to Hang Out With
- Three Weird Guys (Who Could Beat You to a Pulp)
- Five TV Idiots (And Why We Love Them)
- 10 Most Horrible Australian Creatures
- Seven Utterly Insane Cartoons
- 10 Hilarious and Geeky Image Captions
- The Running Man
- The ghosts of contests past (The Fall, The Tale of the Sentient Solstice, Remember, and The Monkey)